The Odd Pro Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of The Odd Pro’s website and mobile applications (collectively referred to as the “Platform”) and the services provided therein. By accessing and using our Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our Platform.
- Acceptance of Terms
- By using our Platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our Platform.
- Services Offered
- The Odd Pro offers a range of services through its Platform, including therapy sessions, mentoring, networking opportunities, discounts, resources, and travel assistance. These services are designed to enhance your personal and mental well-being. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any aspect of our services at any time.
- User Accounts
- You may be required to create an account to access certain features of our Platform. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account.
- User Conduct
- You agree not to use our Platform for any unlawful or prohibited purpose. You will not engage in any activities that could harm, disrupt, or interfere with the functioning of the Platform or its associated services.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All content on our Platform, including text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of The Odd Pro or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on our content without prior written consent.
- While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, our Platform and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content on our Platform.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, The Odd Pro shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our Platform or services.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, United States, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any legal action arising out of these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify, amend, or change these Terms at any time. Any changes will be posted on our Platform, and your continued use of the Platform after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or our Platform, please contact us at email@example.com.
By accessing and using The Odd Pro’s Platform, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Please review these Terms regularly for updates and changes.
Last Updated: [08/11/2023]